Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

A good day

"Today was a good day".
This is how I think, how I act, what I am.
What if every day was a good day? What if I every day got to wake up and find myself knowing that today.... Today I'll be doing what I love. What I, in my outmost worst days, do best.

There is a sense. A sense when the music is flowing through you and all you can feel is powerful, endless, immortal.
That's the thing about music. It picks you up when you're weak, it takes you down when you've gone too far. It doesn't judge or despise. Music just is and will forever be.
It is there to be molded by your hands, explored and fulfilled.

This is what I love about music.

Music, too me, is all about emotion. Whatever emotion it is still all about emotion. From lyrics to melodies to a beat it has to make you feel something. That is why I can honestly say that I do love all kinds of music as long as it makes me feel... Something.

Here is a photo from before my gig at Underbara Bar yesterday on September 25th, courtesy of one Fonzi Bolin, enjoy!

Love,
Em


No comments:

Post a Comment